- Book Study
January 20, 2021 - February 10, 2021
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
7-8 p.m. Wednesdays on Jan. 20, 27 and Feb. 3, 10, 2021
This offering is available virtually
Study Leaders: Denise Schmitz, CSJ & Susan LeDuc
This is a book study for every woman who is hanging on tight and trying to get each day right – yet finding that life often feels out of control and chaotic. The book is “It’s All Under Control” by Jennifer Dukes Lee. Join us on the journey of learning how to:
- Overcome the anxieties and worries that burden your heart
- Prioritize your busy life so you can make choices that align with God’s desire for you
- Find freedom through a new “Do, Delegate, or Dismiss” approach
- Let go of what God has not asked you to do, so you can shine at what God does ask.
- Wednesday evenings, 7 – 8 p.m. Cost: $25 plus book. Participants are responsible for purchasing their own book.